One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Merry Monday revisiting some favorites

 Did you read at Merry Monday we are taking a week off, but are asking you to share your favorite Christmas card from this past year.  I thought I would join in and share a couple of my favorite ones.  First is the one above, I love that sweet church scene with the trees glistening in the snow and the full moon that highlights the cross. This is a Power Poppy stamped called "O Holy Night"
And I couldn't resist adding one more of my favorites.  The challenge was to make a card with Santa's sack.  I decided to just color in the sack filled with toys and leave the rest plain.  I needed to highlight the sack to draw your eye to it for the challenge. This is a Serendipity stamp called "Santa in chimney".
To add your card to this weeks post go HERE and share it with all of us!
Thank you for playing along again...See you all next year!  *wink
Heart Hugs, friends!



2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These were FABULOUS cards Colleen! It was a GREAT year of Merry Mondays and I have loved playing alongside you and all the other wonderful team members! Wishing you a very Happy New Year my friend!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous and sweet cards Colleen...love that Santa one, so clever and adorable.