One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Day 24

for sure I am going to make more of these cute little tags, so simple.
Last year I made one kind of tag for each grandchild and did NOT write their names on the tags (I had a cheat sheet though to tell whose tag belonged to whom!).  These would be very easy to mass produce a couple for each child.
This is day 24 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags and the sponsor is non other than Pretty Pink Posh!
And Heather is the one I copied!
 
That is it for me friends! 
I am going to miss making these tags...I was so inspired this year and boy to I have a good collection and they will go to happy homes, for sure!
I can hardly wait to see who sponsors the last day!
I still have one more day to make a tag and then I can say I played every single day!!
Heart Hugs, friends!



1 comment:

Birgit said...

Awww, these are so cute Colleen! You must have quite a stash of tags ready to use this year. Cheers!