One seed can start a garden, one candle can light a room, one step can begin a journey, one conversation can start a friendship, one smile from a handmade card can lift one's SPIRIT!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Colour Q # 354

The Colour Q has really pretty colors this time, a nice soft blue, gray and black.
I pulled out PTI: Best Wishes and colored with copies B02 and B04
Not too pleased with my side stripes, I had to use the super stripes from PTI, I never get those lined up good, but I used HA soft granite for these stripes and a piece of light gray paper for the strip (although it looks black!)
My sentiment is from PTI Petite Pots
 
 Hugs, friends!

 
 



6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh I love the look of this card, Colleen! Great use of the color combo!

Tracey McNeely said...

Colleen this is so sweet, I love your design and perfect Copic colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at the colourQ!

Joyce said...

Such a wonderful CAS design. I think your stripes are wonderful, and I love how you colored those leaves. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty. I love the way you've colored the flowers. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Marcia Hill said...

SO pretty Colleen! I'm still "mulling" on this challenge, as the colors together seem to say graphic, but the soft blue of the Cool Caribbean makes me think flowers...and you combined both to create a lovely, lovely card! Way to go my friend!! :0)

Bonnie said...

Your pretty blue flowers are what I see! Love this CAS design!